140 Industrial Loop

Suite 100

Fredericksburg, TX 78624

(830) 990-8651

We need your support!

Donations are vital to the success of The Good Samaritan Center.

 

Click this button to donate securely through PayPal.

 

GSC accepts absolutely no state or federal funding.

 

We are fully supported by our community:

30% of our budget is covered by patient fees and rental income from office space in our building, but the other 70% comes through private donations from caring individuals like you. It is our hope that, if you are concerned about how the working poor find quality healthcare, you will consider partnering with us to help provide for their needs.

 

Please come and visit our center to get a feel for the work we do and the people we help.

 

Legal Information:

The Good Samaritan Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit operating from Fredericksburg, Texas.